Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Most Anticipated Books of 2013

So...there are so many 2013 books that I am dying to read, but I've decided to narrow it down (as much as I can) and make my list.  These are my top 2013 books that I have not read yet.  There are a few 2013 books that will not make the list because I have already read them.  I will make a note of those at the bottom of this post because, if I hadn't read them yet, they would certainly be on the list!

These are in no particular order because I want them all!!!!!!

A gothic romance with elements of horror where a girl falls in love with the charming, handsome Devil himself!  What's not to like??? Plus, the cover is absolutely gorgeous!!!


A retelling of Edgar Allan Poe's poem, Annabel Lee.  More gothic romance!!!  It's becoming one of my favorite genres.  Go read Chapter 1 of this one on Goodreads--I swear, you will fall in love with it!
 
The conclusion to the Starcross series!  I am itching to find out what happens with Lucas--and to see if Daphne finally gets a swift kick to her hind quarters.


After the ending to Deity, I must find out what happes with Alex, Aiden, and Seth!!!!  This is the greatest love triangle ever!!!!

 
I really loved the world that Bethany created in Masque, and I'm so excited that it continues with Dance!!! 
 
 
The Darkling!!!!!  Enough said!  I thought Leigh's world was one of the most creative of 2012, and I know that this next installment is going to be great!

 
I'm so excited for retellings!  This one is a Snow White story with a twist!


Who doesn't want more Anna and Kaidan????  Wendy is a master at writing steamy scenes, and I can't wait to read more!

Okay...so those are the Most Anticipated Ones that have covers, but there are 2 more that I really, really want that don't have covers yet.

Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
The sequel to Poison Princess (my fave book of 2012)!  Can't wait to see what happens with Death!

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
This ones about the daughter of an Egyptian God!!!  Woot....new mythology!!!!


So that is my list!  You'll probably notice a few key books are missing from this list, and that is because I have already read the ARC or own the ARC and am about to read it.  What books would have been on the list had I not already read them???  Well, here you go:

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (This book will make your jaw drop)
Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (I loved the creative ideas in this one)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Perry!!!!!  He's so dreamy)
Nameless by Lili St. Crow (Have the ARC but haven't read it yet, another retelling!!)
Splintered by A.G. Howard (This one is SO great!  See my review tomorrow!)
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (supposed to be getting an ARC of tho one...so excited!)


Thanks for dropping by!!!!!!  I'd love to know your Most Anticipated Books for 2013!